Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Community: A Message from Mary Magdalene

This is the channeled message I received this morning when I connected to Mary Magdalen asking her how I was to have a fresh start with my "new" business, Natures Of Light Healing Arts.  She came in via a flood of fuchsia and with a projected picture through my heart of me standing in a cave behind a waterfall.  

This message is viable to anyone who wishes to begin anew ~

Community 

Feel the Love.  Look around you and see who is beside you.  THIS is your community. These are the ones helping you to embrace yourself. This is the answer ~ to go within and find your magic.  We each have it.  We each know it.  Listen to the drumming of your heart and know this is you.  You are the answer.  Do not forget - it is only you.  

And as you remember more and more we will ALL continue to unite and ignite our beautiful Worlds as ONE!  

This is a message spoken through your highest selves.  Hear the words in your own light.  Let your worlds wash over you and cleanse you. 

May you shimmer ever more ~ ❀


Heather Henry... as a channel for Mary Magdalene







No comments:

Post a Comment